Fluidity is the blockchain incentive layer, rewarding people for using their crypto.
Where Utility Meets Rewards on the Blockchain!
Imagine a world where every transaction you make using Fluid Assets serves its purpose and earns you exciting rewards. Fluidity Money is the innovative yield-generating blockchain protocol that rewards you for spending your digital assets.
Fluidity Money addresses the challenge faced by crypto enthusiasts who are torn between spending and holding their digital currencies. With the rising popularity of decentralized finance (DeFi), there is a need for a solution that incentivizes users to utilize their cryptocurrencies actively. That's where Fluidity Money steps in, offering a unique approach that encourages you to swap tokens for fluid assets on a 1:1 ratio. Each transaction using these derivative assets can reward the spender, creating a win-win situation.
- Fluidity raised its pre-seed round at the end of 2021, led by Multicoin Capital, and saw participation from Solana Ventures, Circle Ventures, NGC, and others.
- The project launched on Ethereum Ropsten Testnet in the beginning of 2022 with massive participation from the community.
- Subsequently, at the end of 2022, Fluidity launched on Ethereum Mainnet.
- In March 2023, Fluidity expanded its reach by launching on Arbitrum. Since then, the project has achieved a Total Value Locked (TVL) of over $2 million and has been averaging 2,000 transactions per day. Additionally, Fluidity launched the first epoch of its Airdrop program a month ago.
Key challenges faced on the way
- One of the critical issues they faced, aside from the technical execution, was the challenge of finding the right product-market fit since no one had ever attempted anything like Fluidity before.
- They have subsequently conducted tests and validated their hypothesis that utility incentives can influence order flow. They firmly believe that Fluidity and Utility Mining will emerge as one of the central narratives in the upcoming cycle.
In the near future, they plan to launch their token along with the Fluidity DAO and a range of governance mechanisms, including Utility Gauges and incentivized bribery. Additionally, there are plans to expand the Fluidity Ecosystem by developing Dapps that leverage the distinctive features of incentivizing Utility and are built upon Fluid Assets.